Auto-flower varieties are a consideration primarily for crops destined for extraction; we have other recommendations depending on the goal/purpose or end product.
The ability to control your harvests from a time stand-point plus the fact that you can achieve much better yields, makes the auto-flower a great choice!
Please call us with questions or to place an order and be sure to ask us about our custom planting and harvesting techniques to minimize the work-load!
Below is some information on our auto-flower cultivar:
- 24-1 CBD:THC (Average)
- 75-85 day maturity. [From sowing seed]
- Harvesting time varies with environmental factors
- <1male/2500 plants
- Germ 96%+, AOSA certified
- Max cbd %: 12-15%
- Height 3’-4’ w dominant single cola
- Low leaf -to- flower ratio w adequate airflow
- Uniform growth and consistent ratios achieved through multi generations of genetic improvements
Description: Purple hue with skunky, sweet undertones. Low leaf-to-flower ratio. Uniform growth and consistent ratios achieved through multi-generations of genetic improvements. Less than one male plant every 2,500 plants. Germination rate of 96%. AOSA certified.